Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mixed Fruit Buns

I have been trying various recipe for bread making, finally I manage to bake my own Mixed Fruit Bun which I feel satisfy....

To all my friends, here is my recipe which I has adjusted and combine with few different recipe...

Ingredients
High Gluten Flour (High protein flour) 500 gram
Sugar 80 gram
Salt 8 gram
Instant Yeast 11 gram (1 packet)
Milk Powder 25 gram
Eggs (preferably in cold temparature) 2 nos
Unsalted Butter 60 gram
Cool Water 180 gram
Bread Improver 5 gram
Bread Softener 5 gram
Australian Mixed Fruit 200 gram
Almond strips 50 gram


Methods
  1. Sieve flour and milk powder
  2. Mixed Butter, sugar & salt
  3. The pour in eggs and combile with yeast, flour, softener, bread improver & water
  4. Mix until ready (it takes about 30 minutes.)
  5. Add in Australian Mixed Dried Fruits & half of the almond strips
  6. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes before cutting in 0gm pieces and place on a greased baking tray and rest to prove till double its size
  7. Decorate the remaining almond strips on the of the bread.
  8. Egg wash (use egg yolk) before baking in preheat 180˚C for 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment