中秋节快到了.到处可看到月饼. 上星期上了Alex Goh的月饼课, 决定今年我要开始自己做月饼. 今天我先从Jelly燕菜月饼开始. 家人还称赞好, 这里我要跟大家分享, 希望你们会喜欢.
Ingredients: makes 16 small mooncakes
38 gm Cane Sugar
1 Pandan leaf
2 gm Agar agar powder
45ml Fresh milk
a drop of red
45gm Cane Sugar
2 Pandan leaves
4 gm Agar agar powder
1 Green kiwifruits
1/2 dragon fruit
- Boil (A) - water, sugar,agar agar powder and pandan leaf together in a pot at medium heat. Keep stirring mixture with a hand whisk until liquid boiled. Discard pandan leaf and off heat.
- Add fresh milk, continue to stir for another one minute.
- Divide liquid into 2 portions, add two drops of cherry red 1 portion and stir well.
- Pour red and brown liquid into each cavity evenly. Leave jellies mould to set in the refrigerator.
- Cut, dragon fruit and green kiwfruits into cubes and set aside.
- Boil (B) - water, sugar, agar agar powder and pandan leaves in a pot at medium heat. Keep stirring mixture with a hand whisk until liquid boiled with a hand whisk.
- Discard pandan leaves and put all the kiwifruits and cherries into it, off heat. Continue to stir well with a spoon for another one minute.
- Take out jellies mould from the fridge and use a small knife gently scratch the set jellies before adding the kiwifruits mixture on it. This method is to make the agar agar jelly sticks together.
- Scoop kiwifruits mixture into each cavity evenly and leave to set in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more.