- 5 egg yolks (A grade)
- 200gram softasilk flour
- 1 teasp baking powder
- 100 cc coconut cream
- 50cc pandan juice
- 1 teasp salt
- 100cc corn oil
- 250gram sugar
- 420cc egg whites
- Mix ingredients in (I) till well blended (can mix with wooden spoon in a bowl).
- Beat ingredients in (II) till stiff.
- Fold blended ingredients in (I) into (II) gently do not overmix
- Pour mixture into a 21cm tube mould and bake till cook.
- Oven temp 375F for 1 hour.
- When cake is out of oven turn the mould up-side down and let cake cool.